You've been challenged to a game of WAR to DEATH by the terrifying and infamously sore looser warlock Hieronymous Bonechill!
You accepted the challenge. Bad news: Bonechill stacked the decks and you simply can't win!
Hieronymous is a cheater! It's time to turn the table and survive this terrifying encounter.
Notes: this version has been updated after the game jam. You may get access to the original jam version at https://github.com/team-plover/warlocks-gambit/releases/tag/v1.0.0
Other versions can be accessed at https://github.com/team-plover/warlocks-gambit/releases
- Cheat: drag the card toward the wrist, cards stored in your sleeve gets drawn next time cards are drawn
- Use seed: Space bar
- Play a card: Drag the card away from the hand
- It's like War (or Battle/Bataille for the non-us folk) highest value card wins except zero beats nine
- Each turn, the players play one card.
- The first to play the card is swapped each turn.
- Each 3 turns, everybody draws 3 card
- The game ends when either one of the player has a score lead greater than can be caught up or there are no more cards to play.
- Some cards have special effects (words)
- Green: Gain a seed
- Cyan: Zero earns 12 points (stacks)
- Gold: Double points earned this turn (stacks)
- Pink: Swap winner (stacks)
- Q: Show me the code... please?
- A: https://github.com/team-plover/warlocks-gambit
- Q: The game is too slow/There is no sounds
- A: Download the game and play it locally
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.